The 41th Annual Meeting of STK 2016, co-organized with AKTS, was held on April 28th 2016 at Lonza in Visp, and was mainly focused on “Thermal Safety and Flow Chemistry”.
Kenneth Kurko (Fauske, USA)
Using Low Thermal Inertia Adiabatic Calorimetry Data with AKTS-Thermokinetics Software: A Case Study.
Charles Guinand (HEIA-FR; CH)
Thermal Process Safety Based on Reaction Kinetics and Reactor Dynamics.
Christian Pasturenzi (Innovhub SSPI, IT)
Kinetic evaluations and SADT determination for organic peroxides.
Jutta Polenk (Novartis, CH)
Safe Operation of Highly Exothermic Reactions in Versatile Flow Reactors.
Dominique Roberge, Christian Schnider (Lonza, CH)
Mastering a Reaction beyond Decomposition Temperature by Moving from Batch to Continuous Processing.
Didier Clenet (Sanofi Pasteur, FR)
Stability Prediction from Forced Degradation Studies by Using Advanced Kinetics and StatisticalAnalysis.
Christian Ortmann (TA Instruments, DE)
Use of TAM for stability testing of propellants according STANAG 4582.
- Pierre BRODARD, HEIA-FR, Fribourg
- Arnaud GRANDEURY, Novartis AG, Basel
- Rolf HILFIKER, Solvias AG, Basel
- Gerhard LEU, Sika Technology AG, Zürich
- Francesco MASCARELLO, DSM Ltd, Sisseln
- Alois RAEMY, pens. Nestlé SA, La Tour-de-Peilz
- Rudolf RIESEN, pens. Mettler-Toledo AG, Schwerzenbach
- Françis STOESSEL, Swissi Process Safety GmbH, Basel
- TA Instruments
- KEP Technologies